Download - Unravelling The Mystery of Value-Based Pricing
The term 'Value-Based Pricing'(VBP) is used when prices are based on the value of a product as perceived from the customer's perspective.
Unfortunately, the most common pricing strategies and methodologies currently available forget about the customer.
Instead, people in charge of pricing justify their price points based on internal business reasons or simply adopt existing market prices.
Download Unravelling The Mystery of Value-Based Pricing to execute value-based pricing and increase your company's profitability.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is value-based pricing.
- How customers decide to make a purchase.
- The advantages of value-based pricing.
- The disadvantages of value-based pricing.
- How to set value-based prices.